We offer replacement pulse valves up to 2” in diameter. We also offer rebuild kits for the diaphragms to prevent the need to replace valves.
Ready for use in any dust collector design
• For noxious substance control and environmental dust management
• Stainless steel version available for F&B and other hygienic applications
• Increased pulse efficiency, reduced energy consumption
• Durable materials enhance lifespan
• Longer filter life, lower OPEX
• In line with environmental and health & safety regulations
Ease of installation
• Convenient mounting with 90° connection
The temperature range of the threaded valves depends on the chosen model and diaphragm:
• Nitrile diaphragms: -40 °C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F)
• Viton diaphragms -29°C (-20.2°F) to 232°C (449.6°F)
• Selected models with diaphragms for temperatures as low as -60°C (-76°F)
- Rebuild kits available
Interested in this accessory? Please contact us here or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!